Prominent Philadelphia Attorney Sues City Sheriff’s Deputies
Clifford E. Haines, Esq., a prominent attorney who has practiced law in the City of Philadelphia for close to half a century, has filed a civil action against five deputies in the Philadelphia Sheriff’s Office, stemming from an attack and resulting injuries inflicted in August of 2017 at the city’s Criminal Justice Center.
Media coverage on this case:
- “Lawyer’s suit: Deputies roughed him up, lied.” Philadelphia Daily News, 12/19/17
- “Prominent lawyer sues six deputies.” Philadelphia Inquirer, 12/19/17
- “Haines Sues Sheriff’s Deputies Over Altercation at Criminal Justice Center.” The Legal Intelligencer, 12/19/17
- “Prominent Philly Attorney Claims Court Officers Fractured His Shoulder After Slamming Him To Floor.” CBS3 Eyewitness News, 12/19/17
- “Extraordinary CCTV shows prominent lawyer, 72, tackled to ground by 6 security guards.” The Mirror UK, 12/20 17